We believe that the Bible in its entirety is the inspired Word of God (John 1:1)
We believe that there is but one God and that He is One Person, Essence and Substance. He revealed Himself to the world in a three-fold manifestation as Father in creation, Son in redemption and Holy Spirit in regeneration in the church.
Man’s only hope of salvation from sin and damnation is through accepting the vicarious sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross at Calvary. Salvation is obtained in three steps: 1) Repentance, 2) Water Baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ and 3) the infilling of the Holy Spirit. While faith and repentance are the conditions for salvation, the intial evidence of salvation is to to be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance. A consistent Christian life is to follow the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:38).
We are affiliated with the Church Of Our Lord Jesus Christ (C.O.O.L.J.C.), of the Apostolic Faith, Inc., Founded by the late and honorable Bishop R.C. Lawson. With over 90 years of remarkable history, serves as an excellent covering with sound doctrine and programs to meet every level of need in Ministry.
Biblical Expressions of Worship
- We pray together aloud because in the Bible we read, “They lifted up their voice to God with one accord” (Acts 4:24).
- We lift our hands in praise because in the Bible we read, “Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord” (Psalm 134:2).
- We sing with all our hearts because in the Bible we read, “Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise” (Psalm 98:4).
- We play musical instruments because in the Bible we read, “And all the house of Israel played before the LORD on all manner of instruments” (2 Samuel 6:5).
- We clap and shout unto God because in the Bible we read, “O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph” (Psalm 47:1).
- We dance before the LORD because in the Bible we read, “Praise Him with the timbrel and dance: praise Him with stringed instruments and organs” (Psalm 150:4).
- We testify publicly because in the Bible we read, “I will declare thy name unto my brethren; in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee” (Psalm 22:22).
- We anoint with oil for divine healing because in the Bible we read, “Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord” (James 5:14).